The Pepwave Mobility Series features cellular antennas that are made specifically for transportation connectivity, mobile healthcare and for public safety. Featuring 5G-ready capabilities, rugged IP68 rated and UV-proof construction, B71 support and seven dBi high gain, these antennas feature solid reliability that you can count on for heavy usage and are ideal for location tracking. The Pepwave Mobility 42G (AKA Puma 421) 7-in-1 LTE, WiFi, & GPS black dome antenna supports 4X4 MiMo cellular and 2x2 MiMo WiFi. Available in your choice of black or white, these dome-style antennas come with cables, are panel mounted and have SMA or QMA connectors.
Pepwave routers and antennas (including the popular Pepwave MAX Transit Duo) are known for their rugged versatility, high-quality performance and 5G-ready capabilities. Improve signal strengths and make the most out of varying landscapes and signal challenges with the Pepwave Mobility 42G, which is a reliable cellular antenna system that you can count on to provide connectivity — wherever your business takes you.
- 4x4 MIMO 5G ready cellular antenna system with GPS receiver and MiMo WiFi
- Cellular frequencies 617-960 MHz & 1710-4200 MHz & 4900-6000 MHz
- 2x2 MIMO dual band (2.4GHz & 5GHz) high gain omnidirectional antennas for local coverage.
- Durable and UV-stable housing
- IP68 rated
- Simple panel, wall or pole installation for various applications.
- 7 x 6.5' cables with SMA or QMA connectors