Whether you’re looking to provide gigabit-speed internet connectivity to a residence, commercial business, or large business office, the Wavemaker 5G outdoor CPE FW2010 series are the high-performance 5G mmWave fixed wireless access solutions you’ve been waiting for.
The FW2010 series outdoor CPEs use high-power mmWave antennas to extend the reach of 5G mmWave and bring high-bandwidth, low-latency connectivity to new use cases and experiences. It also supports 5G sub-6 GHz and Cat 22 LTE, making it great for a wide range of locations with varying network coverage.
The FW2010 series is accompanied by the Inseego Mobile app which helps installers find the optimal location and orientation to mount the device and provides easy access to remotely manage devices settings. The IP67-rated FW2010 series is designed to stand up to harsh weather conditions and temperature extremes while protecting your network with enterprise-grade security.
Ultra-fast 5G mmWave
5G mmWave can deliver multi-gigabit download speeds for data-hungry applications on numerous devices.*
Extended network coverage
High-power 5G mmW radio extends network coverage up to 4.35 miles (7 km) and lowers the cost of deploying gigabit broadband services.
Advanced networking and security
Advanced networking features include Secure Firewall, DMZ, MAC Filtering, IP Passthrough, VPN Passthrough, Manual DNS, Port Filtering, and Port Forwarding.
Device management + Inseego Connect™
Remote device management capabilities for a single device included, plus tiered upgrade options (additional charges may apply).
Inseego Mobile app
Convenient mobile app that helps installers find the optimal mounting location and provides easy access to device settings.
- High-power 5G mmWave Radio extends network coverage up to 4.35 miles(7km)
- Enterprise-grade device security, encryption, content filtering, and secure VPN connectivity.
- Easy-to-use Inseego Mobile app to optimize placement, simplify installation process, and manage device settings
- Inseego ConnectTM remote device management and configuration* *additional charges may apply
- Designed to withstand extreme temperatures and IP67 rated for water and dust ingress protection
* Speeds achieved by connected devices vary based on carrier network and coverage.
Your router will work on any carrier, but we are curious which carrier you plan to activate