This is an OPEN BOX ITEM.
Open box items may be customer returns or demo units used by 5Gstore; they may be missing packaging or other materials and may not include the original warranty or other manufacturer support or license plans. Read the below information carefully for details on the product's condition. All open items are sold AS-IS and are returnable within 30 days only if defective.
This open box unit is like new and includes all original packaging and components.
Digi IX20 is a full-featured cellular router that scales from general connectivity applications to industrial routing and security. Its flexible power and connectivity options make it a versatile choice for use in industrial infrastructure, digital signage, retail kiosks, service terminals, and other critical assets with a need for secure transactions.
The high-performance architecture of the Digi IX20 router provides automatic and software-selectable primary and backup WWAN connectivity over multi-carrier cellular LTE. Digi IX20 supports advanced security (stateful firewall, MAC filtering, and VPN), cellular redundancy (Digi SureLink®), and management (SNMP, event logging, analyzer trace, and QOS), facilitating use in PCI or NERC-CIP compliant applications. FirstNet Ready™ models are designed to meet the demands of primary responders for critical communications.
Gain critical insights into your deployed devices and manage your network with Digi Remote Manager® (Digi RM) — the command center for your deployment. Digi RM is a cloud-based solution that facilitates easy setup, mass configuration, maintenance, and support, even thousands of devices. Digi RM also provides secure, out-of-band management access to Digi IX20 through a serial port and command-line interface.
The Digi IX20 family of routers has a single part number, which simplifies inventory control for global distribution and deployment. In addition, Digi IX20 is designed for Digi CORE® plug-in LTE modems that can be changed out or upgraded without replacing the entire router.
Digi CORE plug-in LTE modem with dual SIM support
Digi CORE plug-in modems offer dual SIM cellular connectivity and a locking mechanism for added protection. As new LTE technologies become available Digi will launch additional versions of Digi CORE plug-in modems, which may be available for use in Digi IX20, Digi EX15, Digi 6350-SR, Digi 6330-MX, Digi 6310-DX, Digi Connect® IT 4, Digi AnywhereUSB® Plus and future products. The modular nature of Digi CORE plug-in modems helps mitigate technological obsolescence by allowing customers to upgrade to newer LTE standards without replacing their Digi router.
Your router will work on any carrier, but we are curious which carrier you plan to activate
- Cellular connectivity*:
- LTE (G4) WITH DIGI CORE PLUG-IN LTE MODEM 1002-CMG4
- LTE Cat 4: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B12, B13, B18, B19, B20, B25, B26, B28, B38, B39, B40, B41;
- 3G: B1, B2, B4, B5, B6, B8, B19;
- 2G: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- Connectors: (2) 50 Ω SMA (center pin: female)
- SIM slots: (2) Mini-SIM (2FF)
- SIM security: Secured in cellular module
- Module: 1 x 1 SISO dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz)
- Authentication: TACACS+, Enterprise RADIUS
- Modes: Client mode and access point mode simultaneously
- Clients: Maximum 10 clients (access point mode: regardless of the combination of clients and access points)
- Access points: Maximum 2 access points (access point mode: regardless of the combination of clients and access points)
- Security: WPA-3/WPA-2 personal, WPA/WPA-2 enterprise
- Connectors: (1) 50 Ω SMA (center pin: male)
- Software and management:
- Remote management: Digi Remote Manager®, SNMP v2/v3 (user installed/managed)
- Local management: Web UI (HTTP/HTTPS); CLI (Telnet, SSH)
- Management/troubleshooting tools: FTP client, SCP; protocol analyzer with PCAP for Wireshark; event logging with Syslog and SMTP client; NTP/SNTP; Nagios, Intelliflow, iPerf, Dynamic DNS, ping, traceroute
- Memory: 256 MB RAM, 256 MB Flash
- Ports: (2) RJ-45; 10/100 Mbps (auto-sensing)
- (1) DB9M; RS-232 DTE; signal support TXD, RXD, CTS, DTR, DCD, flow control software (XON/OFF), hardware supported (CTS/RTS)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 107 mm x 162 mm x 35 mm (4.21 in x 6.38 in x 1.38 in)
- Weight: 0.65 kg (1.4 lb)
- Status LEDs: Power, Internet, Wi-Fi, SIM 1, SIM 2, Signal Strength (5), LTE
- Enclosure: Glass-filled polyphenylene sulphide (PPS) / IP30
- Power requirements:
- Power input: 9 - 30 VDC, 1.0 A maximum; Connector: 2-position rewireable plug with securing screws included
- Power consumption: 2.5 W typical (idle); 6 W typical (peak Tx/Rx)
- Operating temperature: -20° C to 70° C (-4° F to 158° F)
- Storage temperature: -40° C to 85° C (-40° F to 185° F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Cellular: Visit www.digi.com/resources/certifications for latest cellular certifications
- Safety: IEC62368-1, CB, EN62311
- Environmental: ROH53
- Emissions / Immunity: CE; RED; FCC Part 15, Subpart B; ICES-003; AU/NZS CISPR32
- Product warranty: 3-year***
- Accessories: Includes DIN rail clip, power supply, (2) cellular antenna, Wi-Fi antenna and Ethernet cable.
- Digi IX20 - LTE Cat 4 Global, Wi-Fi, (2) Ethernet, DB-9 RS-232
- Power supply with plug tips for US, UK, EU, AU: 76002104
- Cellular antenna - 700 MHz to 2.7 GHz: 76000926
- Cellular antenna - 600 MHz to 6 GHz: 76002114
- Wi-Fi antenna: 76002105
- DIN rail clip kit: 76002095
- DIN rail mounting bracket kit: 76002093
- Ethernet cable - 2 m (6 ft): 76002106
*Transfer rates are network operator dependent.
***Standard 3-year warranty upgradeable to 5 years with the purchase of a Digi Remote Manager Premier 5-year subscription applicable to the product purchased only at the time of product purchase and with product registration at that time in Digi Remote Manager.