Fast Facts About This Product:
- This repeater kit is best for: users with the ability to carefully/exactly aim an antenna at the cell tower who are looking for a powerful all-in-one kit to provide boosted signal to multiple 3G/4G devices in a mid-size home/office and have the space to accommodate the 60' of separation between the antennas that this kit requires. (if you need an omnidirectional antenna instead, the 9.5" omni antenna is a popular choice)
- Coverage area*: up to 5,000 square feet
- All-in-One Kit? YES
- Compatibility: This amplifier supports 700mhz/800mhz/1700mhz/1900mhz/2100mhz networks (which includes most 2G, 3G, and 4G providers in the US). Supported carriers/networks include:
- Verizon 2G/3G/4G/AWS
- Sprint 2G/3G/4G LTE - gain is minimal for Sprint 4G LTE, and only on the 1900mhz band. This amplifier does not support Sprint's 2500mhz LTE band
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G/LTE
- US Cellular 2G/3G/4G
- T-Mobile 2G/3G/4G
- MetroPCS 2G/3G/4G
- For other carriers, confirm which frequency your provider is using and make sure this amplifier supports it before purchasing! Contact us if you need any assistance.
IMPORTANT SIGNAL INFORMATION: If you're purchasing an amplifier for use at one specific location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help you and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it.
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not be effective - there must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost. Conversely, if the signal is too STRONG at your location (-50db or better), the amplifier may shut down to avoid interference with the tower.
You rely on your cellular connection every day to connect with family and friends, to access emails and make important calls. Connect 4G-X can significantly improve your coverage when and where you need it. It will amplify a cellular signal throughout a large area and on all cellular-connected devices, including tablets and laptops. Designed to meet your specific needs, Connect 4G-X features dynamic, self adjusting gain controls that automatically customize the gain level on each frequency band as conditions require.
How it works: The outside antenna picks up the cellular signal and sends it through the first cable to the amplifier. The signal is then boosted and sent through the second cable to the inside antenna, which rebroadcasts the boosted signal. All of your modems/phones within range of the inside antenna can benefit from the boosted signal wirelessly.
*Many factors will influence the actual coverage area you will see from a repeater, including layout/floorplan, construction, and original un-amplified signal strength. Depending on your situation, you may see more or less coverage than the estimates listed here. It is not possible to guarantee coverage area.