This 50' low loss cable has an N-Male connector on one side and an SMA/Male connector on the other side. It is typically used to connect an antenna with an N/Female connector to a router or amplifier with an SMA/Female connector.
- Cable length: 50'
- Connectors: N/Male and SMA/Male
- N/Male Connector diameter: 3/4"
- Cable diameter: 1/4"
- Impedence: 50ohms
- The amount of signal attenuation you'll see depends on which frequency you're using. This cable averages approximately 5.25dB of signal loss. Attenuation for each frequency is below:
- 700mhz: 3.7dB
- 800mhz: 4.0dB
- 1700mhz: 5.9dB
- 1900mhz: 6.2dB
- 2100mhz: 6.6dB
- 2400mhz: 7.1dB
- 2500mhz: 7.2dB
- Approximately .5dbm is lost at each connection between 2 cables
- To prevent excessive signal loss, this cable should NOT be daisy chained with other cables! It is always better to use one longer piece of cable than to screw two shorter cables together.