The Pepwave SpeedFusion Engine is a compact way to add Peplink's advanced functionality to a variety of equipment without revamping your entire network. It connects directly to your existing router, as well as select M2M devices, using either the built-in Ethernet LAN or USB ports. The Ethernet port of the SpeedFusion Engine can also be configured for wired WAN; combined with the two embedded 3G/4G/LTE modems, you’ll have up to three connections that can be bonded for faster speeds. The modems support frequency bands used by major North American carriers. Automatic failover ensures a more stable, more reliable network anywhere the engine is deployed.
It is easy to set up and manage your SpeedFusion-powered network with this plug-and-play router. Integration is plug-and-play, and Pepwave InControl 2 ports from the engine to your main router for cloud-based monitoring and management. Up to 60 users on your network will benefit from other functions such as unbreakable VPN bonding, IP Passthrough, GPS fleet management and WAN smoothing. The durable, low-power enclosure is small and non-intrusive. The 3GStore support portal becomes available as soon as you order with tip sheets, setup guides and other information to help you get more out of your SD-WAN North American SpeedFusion Engine.
- Internet Connections Supported: 2 Embedded LTE, 1 Wired WAN
- Networks Supported for Embedded Modem: 4G LTE (B2/1900, B4/AWS, B5/850, B13/700, B17/700, B25/1900); WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+ (B1/2100, B2/1900, B4/AWS, B5/850, B8/900); EV-DO Rev.A (BC0/800, BC1/1900, BC10/800)
- WiFi Standard: N/A
- WiFi Range: N/A
- Ethernet ports: 1 configurable LAN/WAN
- Power Supply: none included - power via terminal block
- Size: 2.95" x 3.25" x 1.65"