The Pepwave BR1 IP67 is made to go where other modern M2M routers can't. It has many of the features of the MAX BR1 Classic, but contained in an IP67-rated enclosure that is fully sealed against water immersion and dust. This mobile outdoor router also supports PoE input, so you can set up an M2M/IoT network with fewer cables. As such, the BR1 IP67 is ideal for deployments that require a rugged, streamlined router and don’t have a building to store it in. This can include construction zones, shipyards, mobile job sites and emergency response vehicles.
Inside, you’ll find the enterprise-level performance Pepwave is known for. The MAX BR1 serial router has an embedded Cat6 LTE modem with global frequency band support for redundant SIM cards. SpeedFusion Hot Failover provides automatic switching between the cellular broadband and WiFi as WAN connections as needed without devices even noticing the swap. It also includes Pepwave’s InControl 2 cloud software for managing your network from any device connected to the internet. Add the Pepwave BR1 outdoor mobile router as a primary or secondary connection with a year of free tech support from 3GStore.
*Compatibility with all WiFi networks cannot be guaranteed. Networks requiring authentication on a "splash page" (e.g. Starbucks WiFi) in particular can be hit or miss. Also note that certain features available for other WAN connections may not be available via WAW, such as MAC Address Clone or IP Passthrough - refer to the full product manual if you plan to use WAW for more advanced routing.
- Internet Connections Supported: 1 Embedded LTE, WiFi as WAN*
- Networks Supported for Embedded Modem: 4G LTE (B1/2100, B2/1900, B3/1800, B4/AWS, B5/850, B7/2600, B8/900GSM , B12/17 700a, B13/700c, B20/800DD, B25/1900+, B26/850+, B29/700d, B30/2300WCS, B41/TD 2500); WCDMA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+ (B1/2100, B2/1900, B3/1800, B4/AWS, B5/850, B8/900).
- WiFi Standard: 2.4GHz 802.11 B, G, & N
- WiFi Range: 250-300' through walls, much greater unobstructed (variable depending on interference from other electronics and physical interference such as walls and ceilings)
- Ethernet ports: 1 x 10/100 LAN
- Power Supply: POE required, not included
- Size: 5.55" x 6.38" x 3.98"
click the image above for a demo of the Peplink admin interface!
Compact Super-Duty IP67 Enclosure
The BR1 IP67 outdoor router is as small as it is tough. It has a waterproof IP67 enclosure that stands up to dust, vibration, and inclement weather.
Cut down on cabling and simplify deployments. The BR1 IP67 supports 802.3af PoE input, so one wire is all you need for both connectivity and power. For non-PoE enabled Ethernet cables, the 802.af PoE Injector is available as a separate accessory.
SpeedFusion Hot Failover
In case of Wi-Fi or cellular WAN failure, the BR1 IP67 supports Hot Failover between the Wi-Fi and cellular WAN connections, giving you session persistence for uninterrupted productivity.
Redundant SIM Slots for Multiple Carriers
Redundant SIM slots with automatic switching for reliable network. You can also set the MAX BR1 mobile router to automatically switch SIM cards when you’re in danger of exceeding a data cap. It also allows you travel across borders without changing SIM cards manually.
Fleet Tracking and Management
With built-in GPS fleet tracking and InControl 2 cloud-based management, you can keep tabs on location and manage your mobile network from any Internet-connected device.
- WAN Interface
- Embedded LTE Advanced Modem with Redundant SIM Slots
- LAN Interface
- WiFi Interface
- 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps 2x2 MIMO
- Transmit Power
- Router Throughput
- Recommended Users
- Power Input
- 802.3at PoE+ (802.3af/at PoE injector or switch required, sold separately)
- Power Consumption
- 5.55 x 6.38 x 3.98 in
- 141 x 162 x 101 mm
- Operating Temperature
- 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
- FCC, CE, RoHS
- RF Port Lightning Immunity: ITU-T K.20 (+/- 1.5 kV)
- Support for PPPoE, Static IP, DHCP
- WAN Link Health Check
- Bandwidth Allowance Monitor
- IPv6 Support
- Support for Dynamic DNS services
- DHCP Server for LAN Clients
- Extended DHCP Option
- DHCP Reservation
- DNS Proxy for LAN Clients
- VLAN on LAN Support
- NAT and IP Forwarding
- Static Routes
- Port Forwarding
- Many to One, One to One NAT
- NAT Pool
- SIP ALG, H.323 ALG
- UPnP, NAT-PMP
- Stateful Firewall
- DoS Prevention
- Web Blocking
- Complete VPN Solution
- PepVPN/SpeedFusion Hot Failover
- Site-to-Site VPN
- Hot Failover
- 256-bit AES Encryption
- Pre-shared Key Authentication
- Dynamic Routing
- X.509 Certificate Support
- Number of PepVPN SpeedFusion Peers: 2
- PepVPN/SpeedFusion Throughput (No Encryption): 40mbps
- PepVPN/SpeedFusion Throughput (256-bit AES): 20mbps
- IPsec VPN (Network-to-Network)
- X.509 Certificate Support
- Captive Portal Support
- Support for Wired and Wireless LAN clients
- Support RADIUS Authentication
- Time and Usage Quotas on Open Access Mode
- Built-in Customizable Splash Page
- Advanced QoS
- Individual Bandwidth Limit
- Application Prioritization
- SIP, HTTPS, VPN QoS
- Custom Application QoS
- Device Management
- Web Administrative Interface
- Command Line Interface
- InControl Cloud Management
- Email Notification
- Active Client and Session Lists
- Bandwidth Usage Statistics
- Syslog Service
- SNMP v1, v2c and v3
- Package Contents