The 4G LTE Category 1 Industrial IoT Router (NTC-220) is a robust, cost-effective device adding value in many applications. Supporting Category 1, the NTC-220 is ideal for those use-case scenarios requiring reliable, yet highly secure connectivity. Its enhanced remote management and software development capabilities enable bespoke applications to meet the most demanding customer requirements.
IIoT deployments in isolated locations can be managed remotely in real time to reduce site visits and manual maintenance costs. Technicians can receive status alerts, extract and analyse data, upgrade firmware over the air, configure and update the NTC- 220 from headquarters or any other location using a wide range of management protocols, including OMA LWM2M, TR-069, SNMP, HTTP/HTTPS, Telnet/CLI and SMS.
- 4G LTE Cat 1 (10 Mbps)
- Software development capability (SDK)
- Integrated GPS for reliable asset tracking
- An Ethernet port, a serial port and software configurable I/O ports for connection flexibility
- USB OTG port to connect a local storage device
- Ignition sense capability and a wide input voltage range for vehicular applications
- Rugged industrial design for harsh environments
- Easy and clear LED status display for connection status, connected network type, and connection errors
- Remote device configuration, management and firmware upgrade