This TP-Link JetStream T1600G-52PS provides 48 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports, which support 802.3at/af-compliant PoE (with a total PoE power supply up to 384W). This powerful, compact and flexible TP-Link 48-port managed switch is enough for users to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras. This 48-port managed switch is also equipped with four (4) Gigabit SFP slots, expanding your network flexibility. In addition, this TP-Link 48-port switch provides high performance and powerful L2 and L2+ features like static routing, enterprise-level QoS and useful security strategies.
Static routing helps route internal traffic for a more efficient use of network resources. The Storm Control feature protects against broadcast, multicast and unknown unicast storm. The 802.1X and Radius Authentication allows a network client to be authenticated through external Radius Servers. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. Moreover, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with SNMP and RMON, mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. With all these advanced features, the JetStream Gigabit Smart PoE+ Switch T1600G-52PS is an ideal choice for projects or business networks that need PoE function.
Shop this and other TP-Link products at 5Gstore, where you’ll find the best selection of products at great prices. Have questions about this TP-Link JetStream Gigabit Smart PoE+ Switch? Don’t hesitate to contact our knowledgeable, friendly 5Gstore customer service team, where you’ll always receive expert advice, support and information. Whether you’re seeking this TP-Link 48-port managed switch for surveillance projects or small business network needs, you can’t go wrong with this high-performance unit available at 5Gstore.
- Supports 48 802.3at/af-compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply of 384W
- L2+ Feature——Static Routing, helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X and Radius Authentication provide you robust security strategies
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video applications
- IPv6 support with dual IPv4/IPv6 stack, MLD snooping, IPv6 neighbor discovery
- WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, and RMON bring abundant management features