Designed for maximum performance in rural areas, the SureCall Yagi Antenna is a directional outdoor antenna with a range of up to 30 miles for the most remote signal booster applications.
The ultra wide band outdoor antenna transmits and receives signal directionally and is designed to cover 2G/3G/4G/5G and WLAN systems for Cellular, PCS, AWS and LTE frequencies.
- Compatibility: 617-2700mhz networks, which are used by most providers in the USA, including band 71
- Length: 17.3"
- Cable: NO cable is included with this antenna.
- Ground Plane: The Yagi Antenna has a built-in ground plane.
- Weatherproof? Yes, this antenna is weatherproof and designed for outdoor use.
- Mounting Requirements: Mounting hardware is included to mount to a wall or to a pipe/pole (accommodates diameters from 1.25" - 2"). It must be aimed directly at the cell tower.
- Portability: This antenna is made to be installed at a fixed location aimed at the tower and is NOT portable.
The main benefit of the this multi-band Yagi antenna is its ability to focus its signal in one direction, which leads to greater gain. This antenna is designed for stationary/building use only - it is not appropriate for mobile or travel use. If this antenna is not aimed correctly, it will not be effective - we do NOT recommend this antenna unless you know where the tower is and/or have the patience to do extensive testing while installing.
This directional ultra wide-band log periodic antenna covers a very wide frequency range with high gain. This antenna can be used indoors or outdoors and comes complete with all components needed for pole mounting or wall mounting (does not include the pole). The sealed housing is UV stabilized ABS plastic. The backplate is stainless steel with stainless steel fasteners. All bracket components are stainless steel as well for corrosion protection. The pigtail is outdoor-rated cable terminated with an N/Female connector (coax cable sold separately).
- Model: SC-530W
- Frequency range: 617-697 / 698-960 / 1710-2700 MHz
- Antenna gain: 7/8/9dBi
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Cable: None included - cable must be selected separately
- Dimensions: 17.3" x 8" x 1.45"
- Weight: 2.25lbs
- Connector: N Female
- Mount: Pole mount
- Polarization: Vertical
- Beamwidth: H:90° E:60° / H:90° E:60° / H:70° E:55°
- Cover Material: PC+ABS