This is a special-order item that requires additional lead time. Contact us before ordering if you need a more exact ETA.
Professional installation is included with this amplifier. After purchase, 5Gstore will schedule installation with one of weBoost's installers at a date and time that works for you.
weBoost Installed | Home Complete is the turnkey residential solution for fixing bad cell signal coverage for good. It leaves all the installation work to a nationwide network of licensed, insured, and certified professionals.
Recognized as an award-winning product, the weBoost Installed | Home Complete delivers the strongest indoor cell signal possible on all available network speeds. It works with all cell phones, tablets, hotspots, and cellular-connected devices on all U.S. carrier networks—including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and US Cellular.
With the weBoost Installed | Home Complete, users can finally put an end to dropped calls while enjoying uninterrupted texts, faster data speeds, better streaming, and improved hotspot capability—all without the hassle, worry, or frustration of a DIY installation. For our partners, professional installation means fewer product returns, more satisfied customers, and incremental growth within the residential market.
- Boosts all available networks speeds for enhanced cell signal coverage
- Offers an ideal solution for large homes up to 7,500 sq. ft.*
- Supports multiple cellular devices and users simultaneously
- Compatibility: This amplifier supports 700mhz/800mhz/1700mhz/1900mhz/2100mhz networks (which includes most 2G, 3G, and 4G providers in the US). Supported carriers/networks include:
- Verizon 2G/3G/4G/AWS
- Sprint 2G/3G/4G LTE - only on the 1900mhz band (band 25). This amplifier does not support Sprint's 2500mhz LTE band
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G/LTE
- US Cellular 2G/3G/4G
- T-Mobile 2G/3G/4G
- MetroPCS 2G/3G/4G
- For other carriers, confirm which frequency your provider is using and make sure this amplifier supports it before purchasing! Contact us if you need any assistance.
IMPORTANT SIGNAL INFORMATION: If you're purchasing an amplifier for use at one specific location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help you and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it.
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not be effective - there must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost. Conversely, if the signal is too STRONG at your location (-50db or better), the amplifier may shut down to avoid interference with the tower.
*Many factors will influence the actual coverage area you will see from a repeater, including layout/floorplan, construction, and original un-amplified signal strength. Depending on your situation, you may see more or less coverage than the estimates listed here. It is not possible to guarantee coverage area.