This model is directional and must be aimed at the cell tower to be effective
The XPOL-2-5G-US is Poynting’s third generation “V3” of this very popular Cross Polarised (XPOL), cellular band, 2X2 MIMO antenna. The antenna enclosure effectively looks the same as the second generation “V2” but has been completely redesigned on the inside. We have used advanced metamaterial technology, making use of Artificial Magnetic Conductors (AMC) and new registered/patent pending radiator configuration, which is proving to yield exceptional improvements in bandwidth and gain. Radiation patterns of this antenna are exceptionally well controlled, further adding to the performance of the antenna.
- New advanced metamaterial technology
- Exceptional high gain performance over the main 4G/5G bands Includes the 617 to 894 MHz frequency band for US applications Wideband 2x2 MIMO 4G/5G antenna
- Backwards compatible 2G/3G/4G/LTE antenna (5G Ready)
- Two cross polarised antennas in one enclosure for optimal LTE performance
- IP65 weather/dust and vandal resistant enclosure.