The OMNI-496 is a dual-band Wi-Fi omni-directional antenna, developed by Poynting Antennas. The antenna can connect to any Wi-Fi access point whether it is older Wi-Fi technology or new dual band 802.11ac enabled Wi-Fi technology. The antenna can resolve channel saturation and provide the ultimate in Wi-Fi performance and flexibility. The OMNI-496 is an IP68 marine version of its urban, industrial & commercial counterpart; the OMNI-296. The antenna operates in two frequency bands 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, offering excellent utilization of the radio spectrum. The antenna has a maximum gain of 6 dBi at 2.4 GHz band and 7.5 dBi in the 5 GHz band, which offers the best performance with reliable connections. The antenna has a N-Type female connector at its base which can be terminated to a cable of the desired type and length.
- Dual band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi antenna
- Supports Wi-Fi/WiMAX/LTE 3.3 – 3.8 GHz frequencies with a max gain of 7.5 dBi
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11ac wireless standards
- Easy mounting with feed through 1-inch marine standard mount
- Robust and all-weather proof (IP 68)
- Various 316 stainless steel mounting brackets available optionally
- UV and saltwater protected against tempestuous weather conditions