Boost cell signal inside any home with SureCall’s Fusion4Home Max, the most powerful cell phone signal booster designed to eliminate missed and dropped calls and significantly in- crease data speeds in the weakest signal areas. Fusion4Home Max is the first cellular booster for homes to feature SureCall’s patented Extended Range TechnologyTM (ERT) which amplifies cell signals at their strongest point outside the building before sending indoors. This revolutionary innovation eliminates signal loss in the outside cable, which provides a larger indoor coverage area, improved connectivity and faster data speeds.
Designed, assembled and tested in the USA, Fusion4Home Max features patented 2XP technology which doubles uplink transmission power to the cell tower to stay connected in the most remote locations. With ERT and 2XP working in unison, Fusion4Home Max is the best performing all-carrier cell signal booster for remote areas.
- Significantly improves voice, text and data performance for all North American carriers inside any home or small office, up to 6,500 sq ft
- MAXIMUM indoor coverage and signal quality improvement with Extended Range Technology
- MAXIMUM range and connectivity in remote areas with 2XP Technology delivering twice the signal power to connect to the most distant cell towers
- MAXIMUM data performance that increases data throughput for a more consistent streaming experience on all phones and mobile devices
- FCC-approved and built with the highest quality materials that are made to last
- Industry best 3-year warranty and lifetime US-based tech support
IMPORTANT SIGNAL INFORMATION: If you're purchasing an amplifier for use at one specific location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help you and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it.
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not be effective - there must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost. Conversely, if the signal is too STRONG at your location (-50db or better), the amplifier may shut down to avoid interference with the tower.
How it works: The outside antenna picks up the cellular signal and sends it through the first cable to the amplifier. The signal is then boosted and sent through the second cable to the inside antenna, which rebroadcasts the boosted signal. All of your modems/phones within range of the inside antenna can benefit from the boosted signal wirelessly.
*Many factors will influence the actual coverage area you will see from a repeater, including layout/floorplan, construction, and original un-amplified signal strength. Depending on your situation, you may see more or less coverage than the estimates listed here. It is not possible to guarantee coverage area.