The OMNI-414 is an ultra-wideband antenna, which covers all contemporary LTE/5G frequency bands with excellent balanced gain across all frequencies from 617 to 3800 MHz. The antenna also offers 4x4 MIMO capability from its vertically separated radiating elements, all in the same single radome. The antenna design allows for superior pattern control over the entire frequency range, making the OMNI-414 a true Omni-directional 4x4 MIMO antenna, suitable for marine and coastal applications.
The antenna also comes with an IP68 protection rating against dust and water ingress, making it ideal for most severe storms at sea. The radome is also fully saltwater protected so that it can be used in highly corrosive environments, thanks to the UV-stable ASA radome material. The OMNI-414 guarantees signal reception almost everywhere and is usable in all parts of the world.
The ultra-wideband performance makes the antenna future-proof, as it covers LTE Band 71 (617 to 698 MHz) as well as the CBRS bands from 3400 to 3800 MHz for inland use.
- 4x4 MIMO capable of improved performance
- Wideband Omni-directional antenna (617 to 3800 MHz)
- Includes Band 71 (617 to 698 MHz) and 3.5 GHz 5G band
- Robust and weather-resistant enclosure with IP 68 rating
- UV and salt-water-resistant enclosure
- Marine applications: Yachts / Boats / Ferries
- Enhanced LTE/4G and 5G reception
- Increase system transmission reliability
- High-end industrial-grade router applications
- Industrial and commercial LTE/5G deployment
- Agricultural and farming LTE/5G data distribution