Digi Remote Manager® (Digi RM) is the technology platform that brings networks to the next level, allowing networks — and the people who manage them — to work smarter. It transforms a multitude of dispersed IoT devices into a dynamic, intelligent network. Now you can easily configure, deploy, monitor, and manage hundreds or even thousands of mission-critical devices from a single point of command.
Edit configurations, update firmware, schedule, and automate tasks — all from your desktop, tablet or phone. You can also easily extend your network at scale with bidirectional, open integration and add intelligence to the edge with custom code, APIs and Python scripts. All the while, its software-defined security diligently safeguards your Digi ecosystem.
Do more with less effort.
- Auto-assimilate, update, and deploy hundreds of devices with ease by putting Digi’s exclusive drag-and-drop grouping technology to work for you. Scheduled operations allow you to use Digi RM to automate common management tasks on a single device or on a group of devices. Schedules can be run once or configured to recur.
Gain valuable insight about the inner workings of your network.
- The flexible Digi RM dashboard allows you to put your crucial information where you want it. A selection of pre-built reports with critical device health metrics can be customized to include the data you need most. Configure alerts for specified conditions, or trigger business processes based on events.
Build and maintain an always-on, always secure network.
- Software-defined protection safeguards a secure network and alerts you if key settings go astray. Digi RM automatically maintains security by scanning and fixing any out-of-compliance device configurations in the group.
Connect any device to any cloud platform.
- Pre-configured APIs make it quicker and easier for users to access, connect and analyze data collected from devices — with no development required. Cloud connectors integrate device data with industry-leading, third-party analytics and visualization dashboard applications. Connecting is simple. For custom integrations, utilize the rich web service API.
A Complete Solution
- Industry-leading cloud and edge tools for rapid device deployment, and easier asset management
- Automate mass firmware and software updates to enhance functionality, stay in compliance and scale your deployment
- Access data from edge devices that were previously out of reach
- Integrate device data through open APIs to gain deeper insights and control with third-party applications
- Monitor network, device, and asset performance and security with bi-directional communications
- Receive real-time alerts and detailed reports on network health and device conditions