The Wilson 301126 Mini Antenna is designed for M2M network devices used in cars, boats, ATMs, surveillance cameras that need a signal boost. Adding this omnidirectional magnetic mount antenna to your 3G/4G/LTE modem or router will provide a small signal gain in areas with moderate or weak coverage. This boost can improve your data connectivity in remote locations, leading to faster transfer and longer uptime for enterprise or consumer tasks. It is compatible with six frequency bands that cover most North American networks.
This low-profile magnetic mount antenna includes a pre-attached 12.5-foot cable terminated with an SMA/Male connector, and is typically used with routers/gateways that have embedded cellular modules. The portable mounting design requires no drilling, screwing or any other complicated installation process — just mount the antenna to a metal ground plane and connect the cable to the modem. It can be used with traditional aircards (USB modems, hotspots, etc), but an SMA/Female to FME/Female adapter and an adapter cable would be necessary.
The vertical polarization and omnidirectional design of the Wilson Mini Mag Mount Antenna will pull in 3G and 4G signals from wherever the nearest tower is located, boosting your router/gateway. It is fully weatherproof with a durable design and construction. If you want to use the antenna indoors or if a metal surface is not available, you can order a window suction cup mount. Wilson Electronics backs each antenna with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Compatibility: 700-2100mhz networks, which are used by most 2G, 3G, and 4G providers in the USA and Canada. Confirm which frequency your provider is using and make sure this antenna supports it before purchasing! Contact us if you need any assistance.
- Height: 4.175" tall.
- Cable: 12.5' RG174 attached to antenna
- Ground Plane: This antenna MUST be attached to a metal surface in order to function! An 8"+ diameter ground plane is recommended (the roof of a car/truck is perfect); a Suction Cup Window Mount is available for using the Mag Mount antenna indoors or where a metal ground plane is not available.
- Weatherproof? Yes, this antenna can be used outdoors and is made for use on a vehicle's metal/magnetic rooftop.
- Mounting Requirements: This antenna MUST be attached to a metal surface but does not require permanent mounting (i.e., no drilling, screwing, hardware, etc is required). A Suction Cup Window Mount is available for using the Mag Mount antenna indoors or where a metal ground plane is not available.
- Portability: The Magnetic Mount antenna is portable but does require a metal ground plane to function. You must attach the antenna to either an 8"+ metal ground plane or the Suction Cup Window Mount, reducing its flexibility slightly.