The SureCall 12-inch vehicle antenna is a simple solution for improving 3G and 4G reception in cars, trucks and RVs. This magnetic mount antenna attaches directly to the roof of your vehicle without the need to drill holes, insert screws or make other major alterations. You can then connect an adapter cable (sold separately) directly to your modem or router. The external cellular antenna is compatible on the 698-960 and 1700-2700 MHz networks, meaning it can be used with most 2G, 3G and 4G U.S. mobile broadband carriers.
A weatherproof portable antenna provides an affordable way to get better signal when you’re traveling for business or pleasure. And with its semi-permanent mounting style, you can remove it when you’re in strong signal areas or parked in the driveway to reduce the risk of damage. A suction cup window mount can be purchased separately for outdoor or indoor use when you do not have access to a metal ground plane. Order your SureCall Magnetic Mount Antenna today and receive it fast!
- Compatibility: 698-960 and 1700-2700 mhz networks, which are used by most 2G, 3G, and 4G providers in the USA, including:
- Verizon 2G/3G/4G/AWS
- Sprint 2G/3G/4G LTE
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G/LTE
- T-Mobile & MetroPCS 2G/3G/4G
- US Cellular 2G/3G/4G
- For other carriers, confirm which frequency your provider is using and make sure this antenna supports it before purchasing! Contact us if you need any assistance.
- Height: 12" tall
- Cable: 10' RG174 attached to antenna
- Ground Plane: This antenna MUST be attached to a metal surface in order to function! An 8"+ diameter ground plane is recommended (the roof of a car/truck is perfect); a Suction Cup Window Mount is available for using the Mag Mount antenna indoors or where a metal ground plane is not available.
- Weatherproof? Yes, this antenna can be used outdoors and is made for use on a vehicle's metal/magnetic rooftop.
- Mounting Requirements: This antenna MUST be attached to a metal surface but does not require permanent mounting (i.e., no drilling, screwing, hardware, etc is required). A Suction Cup Window Mount is available for using the Mag Mount antenna indoors or where a metal ground plane is not available.
- Portability: The Magnetic Mount antenna is portable but does require a metal ground plane to function. You must attach the antenna to either an 8"+ metal ground plane or the Suction Cup Window Mount.
Do a site survey before buying this antenna! If you're purchasing this to use in just one location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the antenna will help your signal and performance and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it. Start here: Will an Antenna/Amplifier Help Me?