Without the adequate diagnostic tools, Wi-Fi network administrators often need to react to service outages as they occur. With Airprobe and Cloud Wi-Fi diagnostics, Administrators are equipped to proact instead of react.
- Wi-Fi Diagnostic Tools & Recording:
- Deploy Airprobes throughout the network to collect information. All records are available on the cloud.
- Automated Client Testing:
- The Airprobes also function as Client simulator, testing the performance of the Wi-Fi network 24/7.
- Alerts and Alert-Triggered Tests:
- If test results fall below certain parameters, network admin will receive instant notification.