Cel-Fi QUATRA is a scalable in-building cellular system that is a cost-efficient and easy-to-deploy solution for delivering high quality signal in venues up to 200,000 sq. ft. It is a hybrid solution that combines the best of active DAS and Smart Booster technologies. It operates in off-air mode or can be integrated with carrier small cell equipment and operated in distributed small cell mode, creating a Supercell.
QUATRA 1000 is a single-carrier MIMO solution (available for Verizon or AT&T). QUATRA 2000 supports dual carriers simultaneously (available for Verizon/AT&T or T-Mobile/Sprint).
- Improves cellular reception up to 50,000 sq. ft. per system; scalable to four systems for up to 200,000 sq. ft.
- Lowest cost per sq. ft compared to traditional signal boosters or DAS systems
- Carrier approved and unconditionally network safe for voice and data
- Self-configuring and self-optimizing
- Remote monitoring and management with the Cel-Fi WAVE Platform
- Unlike many other DAS products, QUATRA can be self-installed - a professional installer is NOT required. 5Gstore is happy to work with your in-house staff to assist with the certification needed to install and commission QUATRA.
Installation requirements: QUATRA components are sold individually so the appropriate setup can be put together for each unique building. At a mimimum, each QUATRA setup requires a Network Unit, at least one Coverage Unit, cat5e or cat6 cables to connect the CUs to the NU, and either the MIMO Panel Antenna (Quatra 1000), Outdoor Omni Antenna (Quatra 2000), or Small Cell Interface (if a small cell from the carrier is in use). 5Gstore will work with you or your installer to determine the components needed for your building.
Discuss QUATRA with 5Gstore