The IBR700 Cradlepoint NetCloud Solution has the hardware and software needed for setting up cloud-managed vehicle networks and other mobile connectivity. It uses the COR IBR700 router with a 600M or 1200M modem, which is designed for always-on networking in tough conditions. There are also five wired WAN ports and WiFi as WAN, giving you up to eight broadband options for load balancing and automatic failover/failback. Up to 192 devices can be connected to the router's dual-band MiMo WiFi network.
With IP Passthrough, OpenVPN and NetCloud Perimeter support, modem failure monitoring and other advanced features, the IBR700 NetCloud Mobile Solution Package is designed for enterprise-level networking on the go. It is ideal for mass transit and temporary job site networks. This Cradlepoint Solutions router includes a full software suite of NetCloud Manager Prime, NetCloud Perimeter and NetCloud OS, and up to five years of 24/7 Cradlepoint Support and a limited lifetime warranty. 5Gstore provides a year of free tech support and access to our support portal upon purchase as well.
- Embedded LTE Advanced or LTE Advanced Pro modem
- Dual-modem/active-active capable (field-upgradable)
- 3-radio concurrent with wave 2 ac WiFi 4x4 GHz + 2x2 5GHz + 2x2 2.4GHz
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet Ports, Gigabit WiFi
- Enhanced location services with dead-reckoning
- OBDII/J1939 Support (via supported adpater) for live vehicle diagnostic
- Support for the Extensiblity Platform elements: second modem slot, Router SDK, and NetCloud API
The IBR1700 Essentials Solutions packages include hardware and support for 1, 3, or 5 years:
- IBR1700 Router
- NetCloud Software (NetCloud Manager Prime, NetCloud OS, NetCloud Perimeter)
- 24x7 Cradlepoint Support
- Limited Lifetime Warranty