The Drive X RV is a versatile, multi-user, in-vehicle cell signal booster—designed for use with all RV classes and towable trailers. Backed by up to 50 dB max gain, the Drive X RV delivers the strongest cell signal possible on all available network speeds. The enhanced outside antenna’s modular design allows for custom setup and optimal positioning for signal reception. Whether parked or on the road, Drive X RV users experience fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, uninterrupted texts, faster data speeds, better streaming, and improved hotspot capability.
The Drive X RV kit comes with everything for DIY installation; including 25' of RG-6 extender cable for ideal booster placement within RVs of any size. With side-exit adapter and mounting hardware, the outside antenna fits universal CB-antenna mounts and exterior RV ladder poles. Drive X RV is compatible with all cell phones, hotspots, cellular-connected tablets, and other cell devices on all US mobile carriers—including Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, and T-Mobile.
Like all weBoost boosters, the Drive X RV is FCC-approved and comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Modular antenna design for optimal positioning on RVs
- Outside antenna fits universal CB mounts (3/8-24 thread)
- Spring base protects antenna from wind and low branches
- Boosts cell signal in RVs when parked or while in motion.
- Coverage area*: 5-15' (e.g. front seat area of a vehicle)
- All-in-One Kit? YES
- Compatibility: This amplifier supports 700mhz/800mhz/1700mhz/1900mhz/2100mhz networks (which includes most 2G, 3G, and 4G providers in the US). Supported carriers/networks include:
- Verizon 2G/3G/4G/AWS
- Sprint 2G/3G/4G LTE - gain is minimal for Sprint 4G LTE, and only on the 1900mhz band. This amplifier does not support Sprint's 2500mhz LTE band
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G/LTE
- US Cellular 2G/3G/4G
- T-Mobile 2G/3G/4G
- MetroPCS 2G/3G/4G
- For other carriers, confirm which frequency your provider is using and make sure this amplifier supports it before purchasing! Contact us if you need any assistance.
*Many factors will influence the actual coverage area you will see from a repeater, including layout/floorplan, construction, and original un-amplified signal strength. Depending on your situation, you may see more or less coverage than the estimates listed here. It is not possible to guarantee coverage area.