- Stylish, MultiRoom-exclusive Inside Antenna
- Powerful, precision-mount Outside Antenna
- Enhances cell coverage for up to 3 large rooms*
- Tool-free installation. No need to drill holes
- Compatibility: This amplifier supports 700mhz/800mhz/1700mhz/1900mhz/2100mhz networks (which includes most 2G, 3G, and 4G providers in the US). Supported carriers/networks include:
- Verizon 2G/3G/4G/AWS
- Sprint 2G/3G/4G LTE - only on the 1900mhz band (band 25). This amplifier does not support Sprint's 2500mhz LTE band
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G/LTE
- US Cellular 2G/3G/4G
- T-Mobile 2G/3G/4G
- MetroPCS 2G/3G/4G
- For other carriers, confirm which frequency your provider is using and make sure this amplifier supports it before purchasing! Contact us if you need any assistance.
The weBoost Home MultiRoom cell signal booster boosts networks speeds across all available signal bands (including Band 25 for enhanced Sprint support) for up to three large rooms.
The Home MultiRoom also features an exclusive, Inside Antenna—featuring a built-in kickstand and stylish fabric cover while also providing best-in-class performance. Wall-mount installation is effortless with the included 3M® CommandTM strips. The proprietary Outside Antenna offers a tool-free, finger-tightened precision mount. Users will experience faster data speeds, better voice quality, fewer dropped calls, and superior streaming capability. Home MultiRoom works with all US carriers—including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and more.
IMPORTANT SIGNAL INFORMATION: If you're purchasing an amplifier for use at one specific location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help you and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it.
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not be effective - there must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost. Conversely, if the signal is too STRONG at your location (-50db or better), the amplifier may shut down to avoid interference with the tower.
*Many factors will influence the actual coverage area you will see from a repeater, including layout/floorplan, construction, and original un-amplified signal strength. Depending on your situation, you may see more or less coverage than the estimates listed here. It is not possible to guarantee coverage area.