Only customers who bought this item from 5Gstore can write a review - these are all verified 5Gstore purchases
Date Added: 12/06/2022 by Robert G. (ATKINSON, NE)
The antenna helps maintain a steady signal in areas that would be dead zones.
Date Added: 08/31/2020 by Greg S. (Box Elder, SD)
An update from my 2017 review, and an upgrade to 5 stars. This antenna has covered a solid 95% + of our cellular data feed since we installed it. The other 5% of the time, we use a cellular amp with different antenna. A solid performer, and product has held up well. Like it so much, I'm about to purchase a new unit from Mobile Mark for another application. And when you consider the quilt of the build, and the technology and design has proven to work well - I retract my 2017 comment on price. Thanks MobileMark, and 5G STORE.
Date Added: 11/14/2018 by Steven R. (Big Lake, MN)
I have 2 MobileMark Mag Mount antennas, and they work great.
Date Added: 04/23/2017 by Greg S. (Box Elder, SD)
The MLTM301 seems to be a solid built unit that feels beefy and with good materials and workmanship of assembly. Wire harness an fittings are likewise of good quality material. The unit has had limited usage so far, but I did take our RV to a place we know well that has marginal ATT coverage. We had over double, say 120% more, download speeds improvement with our Unite Explore 815 connected tot he MobileMark. Please with that first test showing the abilities of the MIMO MobilMarks ability to pull in a more useable data signal. On build quality and our limited usage so far, 5 stars. I feel the price is a bit high for such a unit, and so overall rated it 4 stars above. (Note: GPS wire is coiled, and have no immediate plans to use that feature. But this sure could be a factor for someone else that wants GPS signal.)
If you purchased this item, Login to write a review.