Digi EX12 LTE cellular extender is an affordable, scalable failover solution that enables you to retrofit your infrastructure for cellular network access. With a carrier-certified, embedded LTE Cat 4 cellular modem, equipped with dual SIM slots, Digi EX12 provides uninterrupted primary or backup connectivity. It protects against downtime by automatically switching to a secondary cellular carrier should the primary SIM lose Internet access. This compact, high-performance device is also compatible with any dual-WAN networking appliance and helps you achieve reliable connectivity at any location using your existing equipment.
Couple the Digi EX12 with a dedicated wireline ISP connection to maximize uptime and ensure reliable network availability for POS systems, ATMs, mobile kiosks, digital signage, and more. Deployments are streamlined with installation accessories including an optional Remote Mounting Kit with a disposable battery pack for site survey, mounting bracket, and a passive PoE injector for optimizing placement for the best cellular reception.
Digi EX12 can be securely monitored and managed with Digi Remote Manager®, a cloud-based solution that facilitates setup, mass configuration, and support for Digi and third-party devices. Digi Remote Manager lets you evaluate, update and configure your Digi enterprise routers and gateways — and the health of your network — at scale, after deployment.
- Model: Digi® EX12 without Remote Mounting Kit
- FirstNet Ready™
- Base hardware: (2) RJ-45 Ethernet, (1) RJ-45 RS-232
- Cellular network: LTE Cat 4: B2, B4, B5, B12, B13, B14, B66, B71; 3G: B2, B4, B5; Transfer rate (max): 150 Mbps down, 50 Mbps up
- Remote management: Digi Remote Manager®
- Included accessories: antennas, power supply
- Optional accessories: site survey battery, PoE injector, mounting accessories
Your router will work on any carrier, but we are curious which carrier you plan to activate