This item ships from an alternate location - shipping may be delayed. Contact us before ordering if you need a more exact ETA.
This is the updated 1350 that features 3 LAN ports!
High-End Enterprise Design for an Unbreakable Connection
The Peplink Balance 1350 is designed for large enterprise users that want to load balance and/or aggregate between 13 wired WAN connections and/or utilize multiple internet connections like cable and DSL for failover purposes. It supports 13 traditional broadband connections and one 3G or 4G USB connection, and this router uses advanced VPN features to support 1000 to 5000 or more users. This load balancing/bonding router provides an unbreakable internet connection for increased uptime and maximum reliability. The 1350 can also be used in a Peplink bonding setup for a 1,000-plus user network.
- Internet Connections Supported: 13 Wired WAN, 1 USB (view full compatibility chart)
- WiFi Standard: No built-in WiFi. Add an access point (like the AP One Mini) if WiFi is needed.
- WiFi Range: N/A
- Ethernet ports: 3 GbE LAN + 13 WAN
- Size: 1.73" x 16.8" x 15.7"
- Bonding: SpeedFusion VPN Bonding. NOTE: Many factors influence the real-world throughput you'll see from bonded connections, including latency, connection type, connection speeds, traffic type, and reliability on both sides of the SpeedFusion tunnel. Cellular users should note that bonded cellular connections suffer from "flow control" of TCP traffic at the carrier level, and 5Gstore cannot guarantee that bonding multiple cellular connections will result in faster speeds (however, the other benefits of SpeedFusion remain, such as unbreakable VPN, session persistence, and 100% up-time as long as you have 1 healthy WAN).
The Perfect Router for Larger Organizations
This updated Peplink Balance 1350 features 3 LAN ports in addition to 13 WAN ports and a USB port. It is similar to the Peplink Balance 710, except that this model features more connections for larger-scale use. The cost-effective Peplink Balance offers full-featured Internet Link Load Balancing for a wide range of organizations and environments. Your business will experience greater internet bandwidth and improved reliability while reducing the need for costly leased lines or MPLS.
User-Friendly Network Management
The easy-to-use, intuitive Web Admin and Reporting Service lets you efficiently manage your network. This includes user control and bandwidth QoS features that make the Peplink Balance a superior networking router for companies of smaller sizes.
The 3GStore Difference
3GStore stands by the routers that we sell with guaranteed customer satisfaction and full technical support. This includes access to our support portal, which features detailed documentation, manuals, tip sheets plus set-up and usage guides. We’ve been offering mobile broadband, 3G and 4G solutions since the very beginning, and our support team is available to assist our customers with installation issues, long after the sale.
Tech Support and 24/7 Support Portal Access Included:
Our expert tech support is included for free with your purchase. You'll also have 24/7 access to our online Support Portal (which includes step-by-step guides, tip sheets, documentation, manuals, and more)! You can view all the support items you'll have access to by clicking on the "Support" tab above.