The CVL-WLF covert antenna covers all Cellular and LTE networks from 694 MHz – 2.7 GHz, including 3G/4G, AWS, UMTS and LTE. The CVL-WLF has a very slim profile: approximately 5 3/4″ long, including the mounting holes, and 1 1/2″ wide (146 mm x 38 mm). It also features an over-molded plastic radome made from UV stable polyamide that allows some flexing of the antenna case.
The CVL antenna is typically used with routers/gateways that have embedded cellular modules and SMA connectors. It can be used with traditional aircards (USB modems, hotspots, etc), but an SMA/Female to FME/Female adapter and an adapter cable would be necessary.
- Global LTE coverage for worldwide projects
- Broadband coverage: 694-960 & 1700-2700 MHz
- Extremely slim profile for tight installations
- Built-in mounting holes for easy installation
- Preattached 8' cable with SMA Male connector