T-Mobile has continued their rapid expansion of their 5G network with several launches around the country this week. Coverage is now available in Twin Falls, ID; Corvallis, OR; Jackson, TN; Bozeman, MT; and Evansville, IN. Coverage is available around the hubs of those cities, as well as some additional surrounding areas:
- Twin Falls: Buhl, Wendell, Jerome, and Milner
- Corvallis: campus of Oregon State University, Lewisburg, Dry Creek, Philomath, and Albany
- Jackson: Oakfield, Huntersville, and Pinson
- Bozeman: Montana State University, Springhill Park, Chestnut, Gallatin Gateway, and Manhattan
- Evansville: Bosse Field, the Mesker Park Zoo, and Botanic Garden
To check coverage at your location, see T-Mobile’s coverage map.
You’ll need a 5G phone to take advantage of the new network in these coverage areas. T-Mobile currently sells five 5G-capable phones: OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren, Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Galaxy S20 5G, Galaxy S20+ 5G, and Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G.