This Cradlepoint Rack-Mounting Kit is a simple but useful accessory for use with any router in their AER2100 enterprise series. All hardware is included to rack-mount your router in a server room or networking room. By doing so, you can save space while providing a stable location for your equipment. At 19.75 by 11 by 2.75 inches, the standard rack mount bracket is more than large enough for these routers without being obtrusive in your server room.
In addition to the bracket, this rack-mounting kit contains all the cable assemblies needed for securing the routers Wi-Fi and cellular antennas. Three RSMA cable assemblies are included for the Wi-Fi setup along with two SMA assemblies for the integrated modem. The antenna leads are flexible so you can maneuver in tight spaces. You’ll also receive four M5 screws to attach your AER2100 router to the bracket and four standard rack screws for attaching the mounting bracket to the rack.
- Bracket for standard rack mount
- 3 RSMA cable assemblies (for WiFi)
- 2 SMA cable assemblies (for integrated modem)
- 4 small screws (M5) for attaching AER 2100 to bracket
- 4 larger, standard rack screws (12-24) for attaching bracket to rack