This model has been discontinued and is no longer available. See other IP Switch options
Don't let the cost of downtime keep you from meeting your service and revenue expectations. Keep your critical systems running without expensive service calls. Use low-cost remote power control to automatically reboot failed devices and get up and running in the most cost effective way possible.
iBoot® will save you time and money by reducing costly downtime. Just point your browser to the iBoot®, login and you are one click away from bringing that failed system back to life. iBoot® will even detect failed systems and take immediate action.
Uses for the iBoot:
- Home users who have to manually power-cycle their router to re-gain internet connectivity
- IT Professionals who need to automatically or remotely reset devices
- Preventing your connection from timing out or going dormant
- Create an automatic power schedule (ex: turn on at 9am & turn off at 5pm)
Tech Support and 24/7 Support Portal Access Included:
Our expert tech support is included for free with your purchase. You'll also have 24/7 access to our online Support Portal (which includes step-by-step guides, tip sheets, documentation, manuals, and more)! You can view all the support items you'll have access to by clicking on the "Support" tab above.
The primary feature of the unit is very simple: it monitors an internet connection and power-cycles the connected devices if the internet connection goes down. This simple feature alone can be very useful if your mobile broadband or cable/DSL connection drops, and all you need to do is reset the router to re-gain connectivity - this will automatically reset the router for you, without anyone having to visit the location and manually cycle power. While the unit's main feature is very simple and may be the only feature most customers will use, the unit also includes some more advanced features:
- Web Browser Power Control: Clean Web page design for immediate status and power control. Auto detects mobile browsers. No special software required.
- Automatic System Restoral: AutoPing detects network or equipment outage and takes immediate action to restore your network or device. Real time scheduling to have a fresh reboot each morning or minimize power waste at night.
- Dual Password Protected: Separate user and administrator passwords. Deploy iBoots throughout your organization.
- IP Addressed, 10/100 Base-T: Use on any Ethernet IP network. Public or private. Supports DHCP and alternate ports for Web Access.
- Direct TCP and Software Control: Control iBoot-G2 directly from your software application for the highest degree of power control integration. Simple protocol is freely available. Use iBoot-G2 control program to call power control from any network management system. IPSentry What'sUp Gold, etc.
- 5 - 48 VDC Auto Ranging: +VDC and -VDC Systems Supported
||5 - 48 VDC Auto Ranging
+VDC and -VDC Systems Supported
||5 Amps up to -29.9 to 29.9 VDC.
2 Amps -48 to -30 VDC
2 Amps +30 to +48 VDC
Positive Terminal Switched.
Negative Switched Available on Special Order
||Power Inlet: Screw Terminals
Power Outlet: Screw Terminals
||10/100base-T, Auto sensing Uplink/Downlink
Cat 5 Cable Included 6'/2m long
||IP Addressable. DHCP or Static
HTTP Web Server built-in, Port Assignable
Telnet Server built-in, Port Assignable
DxP Messaging Protocol, Port Assignable
Auto-Ping TCP Protocol
Heartbeat Detector Protocol
||Form Processing Browser Required
Mozilla 3.0 or IE 3.0 or greater
||Dual Password Protected, User and Admin
||H x W x D: 2.0" x 3.2" x 4.2" (60mm x 82mm x 107mm)
Operating Temperature 0 to 50 Deg. C
||MTBF 320,000 Hours
Operating Cycles 10,000,000 Mechanical. 100,000 at Maximum Load
FCC Part 15 Class B