The Wilson Wide-Band Marine Antenna improves 4G LTE signals so users can stay connected even when they’re not on land. This is the latest version of the classic Wilson Marine Antenna that is purpose-designed for use in salt water and other harsh conditions. At 9.8 inches tall, the omnidirectional antenna is large enough to pull in a signal while small enough to be unobtrusive. It comes with a 20-foot RG58 cable and SMA/Male connector for use with LTE routers and modems (adapters may be necessary depending on your device).
The cable attached to this antenna is terminated in SMA/Male for use with most routers/modems - an adapter is required to use with other devices (hotspots, etc).
This weatherproof antenna is compatible with a number of 3G/4G/LTE frequency bands and can be used to boost the signal of almost all worldwide cellular carriers. Mount it to any private, commercial or first responder boat so users can get essential information while out on the sea. It can also be deployed for RVs, houses and other circumstances where a rugged outdoor wide-band antenna is needed. The built-in ground plane means you can put in the perfect place for a better signal without worrying about the mounting surface. Our support team can help you choose the correct mount and adapter cables for your mobile broadband system.
- Compatibility: 700-2700mhz networks, which are used by virtually all providers worldwide.
- Height: 9.8" tall.
- Cable: A 20' RG58 cable ending in SMA/MALE is included. Other cables can be purchased separately if needed.
- Ground Plane: The Marine Antenna does not require a separate ground plane.
- Weatherproof? Yes, this antenna is designed for salt water use and handles the rigorous weather that comes with being on a boat.
- Mounting Requirements: The Marine Antenna does NOT include a mount. An optional mount is sold separately for $19.95 (see above), or it can be used with any standard 1" x 14 threaded mount.
- Portability: This antenna is not portable - it is designed to be mounted to a boat in a fixed location, but can also be implemented in a system for a house or other building.
Do a site survey before buying this antenna! If you're purchasing this to use in just one location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the antenna will help your signal and performance and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it. Start here: Will an Antenna/Amplifier Help Me?