The Cradlepoint IBR200 Solution is a complete package for setting up a reliable M2M or IoT network for applications that require reliable connectivity but not top speeds. In this bundle, you’ll receive a rugged IBR200 gateway with an integrated multi-band modem that accepts SIM cards from AT&T, T-Mobile and Canadian LTE cellular carriers. Using LTE gives your network always-on connectivity, whether deployed on its own or as a failover from WAN or WiFi. If you are setting up an M2M network for other devices, you can broadcast your own WiFi signal up to 150 feet.
IBR200 enterprise routers keep your data secure with features such as IP overlay, passthrough and micro-segmentation that configure automatically. Cradlepoint’s included NetCloud Perimeter and NetCloud OS software adds additional routing security. The bundle also comes with NetCloud Manager Standard for deploying and managing your network. Each router has a limited lifetime warranty. When you order, you can choose 1, 3 or 5 years of NetCloud, which also includes 24/7 Cradlepoint Support via phone or email. 5GStore adds on a year of our own free technical support plus access to our online support portal.
- Category 1 LTE w/HSPA+ fallback for AT&T, T-Mobile and Canada
- 1x1 WiFi b/g/n, GPIO (like IBR600B), USB for IoT devices
- Metal housing, and increased temp spec range (-20C to 60C)
- IP Pass-through and passive GPS
- Support for the Extensibility Platform elements: Router SDK and NetCloud API
The IBR200 Essentials Solutions packages include hardware and support for 1, 3, or 5 years:
- IBR200 Router
- NetCloud Software (NetCloud Manager Standard, NetCloud OS, NetCloud Perimeter)
- 24x7 Cradlepoint Support
- Limited Lifetime Warranty