Contact Me When the XR80 WITH WIFI is Available
The supercharged AirLink XR80 is optimized for fixed and mobile applications. The available dual-5G cellular radio and 5X4 MIMO Wi-Fi 6 delivers flexibility for customized configurations. The AirLink XR80 supports complete device-to-cloud security, reduces your total cost of ownership with ALMS Out-of-Band management, and with the cartridged-based design, enables long-term expandability and upgradability.
The AirLink XR80 is a fully-supported, out-of-the box solution complete with integrated device management and 24/7 technical support. AirLink Connection Manager delivers complete VPN security and our AirLink Professional Services maximizes your system performance and customer satisfaction.
- Internet Connections Supported: 1 Embedded 5G/Cat 20 LTE IMPORTANT: you will need a 2mm Hex L-wrench (not included) to access the SIM slot on the router, WiFi as WAN* (more info)
- Networks Supported for Embedded Modem:
- 5G: Sub-6: n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n12, n20, n25, n28, n38, n40, n41, n48, n66, n71, n77, n78, n79
- LTE: 2100(B1), 1900(B2), 1800(B3), AWS(B4), 850(B5), 2600(B7), 900(B8), 700(B12), 700(B13), 700(B14), 700(B17), 850(B18), 850(B19), 800(B20), 1900(B25), 850(B26), 700(B28), 700(B29), 2300(B30), 1500(B32), TDD B38, TDD B39, TDD B40, TDD B41, TDD B42, TDD B46, CBRS B48, 1700(B66), 600(B71)
- WiFi Standard: 4x4 MIMO Wi-Fi 6 AP/STA
- Ports: 4 x 10/100/1000 LAN, 2 RS-232 serial
- Power supply: Hardwire DC power supply; AC power supply is available separately
- Size: 6.69" x 8.66" in x 2.08"
*Compatibility with all WiFi networks cannot be guaranteed. Networks requiring authentication on a "splash page" (e.g. Starbucks WiFi) in particular can be hit or miss.