Replace an older router with an IBR200 and receive a $25 Mail-In Rebate:
Customers purchasing an IBR200 Solutions package between April 1, 2019 through June 30, 2019 as a replacement for an older CDMA-capable router are eligible for a $25 mail-in rebate. It is the customer's responsibility to submit the required information to Cradlepoint by 7/31/19. US customers only. Download the rebate form
The Cradlepoint NetCloud Essentials bundle is an enterprise-grade solution for companies that need reliable M2M or IoT networking. The IBR200 router from Cradlepoint's COR series has advanced security features such as IP Passthrough, private overlay and SD perimeter technology. The category 1 embedded LTE cellular modem gives you LTE access with automatic failover from the LAN or WiFi as WAN connections.
In addition to high-performance hardware, the IBR200 NetCloud Essentials Solution includes the full NetCloud software suite, with NetCloud Manager Standard, NetCloud OS and NetCloud Perimeter for managing and securing your network and 24x7 Cradlepoint support for 1, 3, or 5 years.
- Category 1 LTE modem (10/5 Mbps; 1-3 Mbps) for Verizon or Sprint, or Category 1 LTE w/HSPA+ fallback for AT&T, T-Mobile and Canada
- 1x1 WiFi b/g/n, GPIO, USB for IoT devices
- Metal housing, and increased temp spec range (-20C to 60C)
- IP Pass-through and passive GPS
- Support for the Extensibility Platform elements: Router SDK and NetCloud API
The IBR200 Essentials Solutions packages include hardware and support for 1, 3, or 5 years:
- IBR200 Router
- NetCloud Software (NetCloud Manager Standard, NetCloud OS, NetCloud Perimeter)
- 24x7 Cradlepoint Support
- Limited Lifetime Warranty