5GStore.com has a competitive Cradlepoint IBR200 price with included NetCloud Solutions support. The Cradlepoint IBR200 Router is a secure, cloud-managed unit that is ideal for IoT applications like surveillance cameras, plant and machinery controls, ATMs and digital signs. The affordable IBR200 uses advanced security, IP Passthrough, private overlay, SD perimeter technology and NetCloud Perimeter for PCI-compliant networking and for secure performance.
Manage your network effectively and efficiently: the IBR200 delivers automatic failover from the LAN or Wi-Fi as WAN connections and includes passive GPS. This industry-leading Cradlepoint IBR2000 for IoT provides LTE connectivity, Ethernet and Wi-Fi — all in one compact unit. Ports include power with two-wire GPIO (one input, one output), one Ethernet LAN, two LTE cellular antenna connectors (SMA), one USB 2.0 type-A and one Wi-Fi connector (RP-SMA). Enjoy cloud management and LTE wireless connectivity in this value driven IoT semi-ruggedized networking solution.
- Available for multiple carriers, including AT&T, Verizon and Sprint
- Category 1 LTE modem (10/5 Mbps; 1 to 3 Mbps) for Verizon or Sprint; Category 1 LTE with HSPA+ fallback for AT&T, T-Mobile and Canada
- Passive GPS
- 1x1 Wi-Fi b/g/n, GPIO, USB for IoT devices
- Metal housing; increased temperature range
- IBR200 Essentials Solutions packages include IBR200 router, NetCloud Software (NetCloud Manager Standard, NetCloud OS, NetCloud Perimeter), 24/7 Cradlepoint Support and a limited lifetime warranty
The IBR200 Essentials Solutions packages include hardware and support for 1, 3, or 5 years:
- IBR200 Router
- NetCloud Software (NetCloud Manager Standard, NetCloud OS, NetCloud Perimeter)
- 24x7 Cradlepoint Support
- Limited Lifetime Warranty