This is a special-order item that requires additional lead time. Contact us before ordering if you need a more exact ETA.
Digi EX15 offers gigabit Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity for retailers and other organizations that cannot tolerate network downtime and the negative impact on revenue streams and brand reputation.
A suite of upgradeable Digi CORE® LTE plug-in modems lets users select the cellular speeds that best fit their business requirements, including LTE Cat 4, LTE-Advanced Cat 7, and FirstNet Trusted™ LTE-Advanced Pro Cat 18 for critical primary responder communications.
Combine a Digi EX15 with a dedicated wireline connection to ensure dual ISP connectivity, maximum uptime, and complete business continuity for devices that must be “always on,” such as mobile kiosks, digital signs, and POS systems.
You can use Digi EX15 for primary LTE connectivity, in addition to dual connectivity/failover. Additionally, the serial port can provide out-of-band (OOB) management for remote, off-premise equipment.
Reduce the complexity of deploying and managing devices with Digi Remote Manager®, the command center of an intelligent network. Digi Remote Manager provides centralized control, management, security, edge intelligence, and day-to-day network management for hundreds and thousands of distributed devices.
For fast and easy installations, a site survey battery, PoE injector, and mounting accessories are included for proper placement based on optimal signal strength.
- Base hardware: (2) RJ-45 Ethernet, (1) RJ-45 RS-232
- Cellular network:
- LTE-A Pro Cat 18 (Global): LTE FDD: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B12, B13, B14, B17, B18, B19, B20, B25, B26, B28, B29, B30, B32, B66, B71; LTE TDD: B38, B39, B40, B41, B42, B43, B46*, B48; 3G: B1, B2, B4, B5, B8, B9, B19;
- Transfer rate (max): 1.2 Gbps, 150 Mbps up per module
- Remote management: Digi Remote Manager®
- Included accessories: antennas, power supply, PoE injector, interchangeable power plug tips, temporary battery pack, and mounting accessories.
- Digi EX15: 2-port GigE; RJ-45, RS-232; LTE-A Pro / HSPA+ Cat 18
- Power: 18 V PSU power supply with barrel jack connector (450061)
- PoE injector: Cable assembly passive POE power injector, white 2.1 mm barrel connector (500157)
- Site survey battery: Cable assembly passive POE power injector, white 2.1 mm barrel connector (560083)
- Wi-Fi antenna extender: 48 mm circle antenna magnetic base (base connector: SMA jack); cable: low loss CLF; 50 cm length with SMA plug (170011)
- Antenna: Cellular antenna, quantity 2 (170017)
*Alternate antenna needed to support this particular band. Refer to Digi accessory 76002114 or 76002115. Digi EX15 models supporting LTE-Advanced Pro Cat 18 require four cellular antennas, with optional alternate antennas 76002114 or 76002115 (white or black) available to support band B46.
Your router will work on any carrier, but we are curious which carrier you plan to activate